Lizzie's Lucky Potion Shop (LDJam version)
Play it safe or press your luck to brew up the perfect potion! The ingredients you choose impact your chances of hitting the jackpot... or losing everything in a potion explosion!
This is the 72-hour LDJam version of the game. Unless you're rating for LD, play the updated version instead!
How to Play
You'll choose ingredients for each potion you want to make. The ingredients impact the chance of success or failure during brewing, and how much you get paid for the final potion.
- Choose the potion recipe you want to make. Each recipe calls for certain types of ingredients - add them by clicking on them.
- Each ingredient has a cost and also three symbols. Those symbols populate three slot reels that are rolled randomly after the potion is brewed, which takes some time.
- Choose your ingredients wisely. When the slots are rolled, more stars means a more valuable potion - but if you land on three X's, your potion explodes and you get nothing!
- Try out different potions and see how much money you can make. Can you can manage to make at least one of each potion at each level of stars?
- No music or sound.
- Slot spinning animation is buggy.
- No indication of the end of the game. If you get all the checkmarks, you win!