No matter what I do, I can't make a zero star fondue. I've made everything else.
Lizzie's Lucky Potion Shop
Play it safe or press your luck to brew up the perfect potion! The ingredients you choose impact your chances of hitting the jackpot... or losing everything in a potion explosion!
How to Play
You'll choose ingredients for each potion you want to make. The ingredients impact the chance of success or failure during brewing, and how much you get paid for the final potion.
- Choose the potion recipe you want to make. Each recipe calls for certain types of ingredients - add them by clicking on them.
- Each ingredient has a cost and also three symbols. Those symbols populate three slot reels that are rolled randomly after the potion is brewed, which takes some time.
- Choose your ingredients wisely. When the slots are rolled, more stars means a more valuable potion - but if you land on three X's, your potion explodes and you get nothing!
- Try out different potions and see how much money you can make. Can you can manage to make at least one of each potion at each level of stars?
- No music or sound.
- Slot spinning animation is buggy.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
potion of greater healing with red slime, pepperjack, and essence of love is just broken. its guaranteed profit. good game though.
Always happy when I see the notification that Celia and Rose released a new game! Another fun one, played once (sort of) for my channel and a few times on my own. I like that there's potions that as long as it can't X out, you will always make just a little coin for your time on it and have the chance to make more. Not only that but there's even stages of it so once you have more coin available you can sort of farm higher level potions safely as well. Very fun title! Good luck with the contest!
This is amazing! I kinda wish there was an ending, but so fun!
Wow, nice! Rose and I were talking about doing all those calculations ourselves to make sure we had balanced the prices in the game, but we ran out of time during the jam to sit down and do it! It's awesome that you did.
This is extremely cute! Glad I played it. <3