n i c e
Schoolhouse Note (LDJam Version)
Please try the post-jam version! Exact same gameplay, but we changed some of the colors to make it easier to identify who you can pass to, as well as bug fixes and other new art.
Little Tacy wants to pass a note to her sister Laura, but the note has to cross the entire one-room schoolhouse to reach her. The students don't all get along, so the note may have to take a circuitous route!
- Pass the note to adjacent students using the arrow keys/WASD
- Hold shift to toss the note two spaces away
Make sure a note-passer only sends the note on to someone with at least two qualities in common with them - if the receiver is too different, they won't cooperate and pass on the note!
These are the qualities that matter:
- Gender: look at their hair.
- Age: the youngest kids sit in the front, the oldest in the back, and the middle two rows are in-between.
- Clothing color: keep an eye on the sleeves of the littlest girls - it can be a little hard to tell gray from blue.
It'll be tricky to find a route from Tacy in the bottom left to Laura in the top right, but there is one!
- Some weird animation bugs
- The clothing color can be hard to tell apart
- The schoolhouse is missing further detail... and a teacher!
Music: Fantasy in E Major by Ilya Truhanov via freesoundtrackmusic.com